Town of Pahrump facility reservation services have moved to a new location with new office hours, and phone number.
Reservation applications, payments, and inquiries should be directed to the Pahrump Tourism Building located at 400 N. Highway 160, Pahrump, NV 89060, next to Pahrump Valley Fire Rescue Service.
The new operating hours are 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday to Thursday; and 6 a.m. to noon, Fridays.
The new phone number is (775) 727-2825.
The changes applies to inquiries and reservations for:
- The Chief Tecopa Cemetery
- Bob Ruud Community Center
- Petrack Park
- Ian Deutch Memorial Park
- Simkins Park
- Fall Festival registration (non-parade)
- McCullough Rodeo Arena
Please contact Courtney Kenney at:
- Mailing/Physical Address: 400 N Highway 160, Pahrump, NV 89060
- Phone: (775) 727-2825
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Thursday; and 6 a.m. to noon on Fridays