How do I become a Pahrump Fire Rescue Firefighter?
- Please click the Fire Department Careers tab.
How do I become a Pahrump Fire Rescue Volunteer?
- You must be at least 18 years old, High school graduate or GED, valid NV Driver’s License, NO felonies or DUI convictions, ability to perform physically demanding tasks under adverse conditions, work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors, follow verbal and written instructions, remain calm and work effectively under stressful conditions, communicate clearly. If you feel you meet these qualifications, please come down to the Pahrump Fire Main Office for a volunteer application.
How do I dispose of waste?
- Please contact Pahrump Disposal to see if they can assist you with the disposal 775-727-5777
Who do I report a leaking hydrant to?
- The hydrants are owned and maintained by the water companies.
- Great Basin Water Company 775-727-5941
- Desert Utilities Inc 775-751-7368
- Pahrump Utility Company 775-727-1629
I need a copy of a report, who do I contact?
- For a copy of a fire report, please contact Jennifer at 775-727-2832
- For a copy of a medical report, please contact Christina 775-751-6392
How often do I need to replace my smoke alarms?
- The NFPA recommends the entire smoke alarm unit is replaced every 10 years.
- Smoke alarm batteries should be changed every 6 months, or when we set our clocks for time changes.
- For more information, please visit: https://www.nfpa.org/Public-Education/Staying-safe/Safety-equipment/Smoke-alarms
Any further questions, please contact the Pahrump Fire Administration Office 775-727-2832