Community Swimming Pool
NOTICE: The Pahrump Community Pool is scheduled to reopen Memorial Day Weekend 2022
The Pahrump Community Swimming Pool is a 6 lane 25-yard outdoor pool.
What We Offer
The pool provides a venue for swimmers of all ages to participate in:
- Lap swim
- Recreational swimming
- Social and special events
- Swim classes
- Water exercise
Hours and Information (Subject to change)
- General Pool Season (May 27(?) - September 6): The pool season typically runs Memorial weekend to Labor Day.
- Adult Swim: (7 am to 10 am) open to anyone 18 or older, seven days a week. Times will change during the two weeks of swim lessons.
- Swim Lessons: Sign-ups will take place on July 5 - July 9 between Noon - 6 pm. Two classes will be available starting July 12 through July 23. A second round of classes will pick back up on July 26 through August 2. Ages for swim lessons are 6 months up to 8 years.
- Open Swim: (Noon to 6 pm) open to everyone with some areas occasionally restricted for use. Non-swimmers and children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wading Pool: A wading pool is available for children under 6 and their accompanying parent or guardian. Non-swimmers and children under 9 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18. Parent/guardian must be in the water within arms reach of each child.
- Reservations: The Pahrump Community Swimming Pool can also be reserved for your special event. Reservations are available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, after regular pool hours. Contact Courtney Kenney at 775-727-2815 or email email@example.com .
- Family Passes: $35.00
- General Admission: $0.50
- Single Passes: $20.00
- Swim Lessons: $30.00
- Additional Student: $20.00