Code Enforcement


To Report a zoning or building code violation please contact the Nye County Planning Department at 775-751-4249.

To Report a Business License Violation please visit our business license department.

About Reporting

In order to better assist in the correction of violation please give the best-detailed description of the issues, the location of the problem and any possible contact information for the party at fault.

Vacant Building Registration

Download our Vacant Building Registration Form (PDF).